The Happold Foundation is pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications for our 2019 Student Scholarship programme.
We know that financing university study is often a significant challenge, so we aim to provide support for students who are striving to take up a career in the planning, design and development of both the natural and the built environment. Alongside this, we think that experiencing first-hand what it is like to work in engineering is really valuable, so we offer students the chance to work in a BuroHappold office to get more insight into real life projects. Over the last two decades, we have been able to help over 450 students access scholarships.
The scholarship programme is designed to give university students entering their final year of their degree (graduating in 2020) an eight week paid summer internship working in a leading engineering consultancy, offering invaluable insight in working with a team and collaborating on real life projects. The scholarship also provides a £1200 bursary towards the cost of studying in the final year of university.
Scholarship placements at BuroHappold Summer 2019 will be in the following disciplines and locations:
- Facade Engineering, London
- Fire Engineering, London
- Ground Engineering, London
- Ground Engineering, Bath
- Infrastructure and Transport Eng, London
- Infrastructure and Transport Engineering, Bath
- MEP/Building Env Engineering, Bath
- MEP/Building Env Engineering, Edinburgh
- MEP/Building Env Engineering, London
- MEP/Building Env Engineering, Leeds
- Structural Engineering, Edinburgh
- Structural Engineering, Manchester
- Sustainability and Environment, Edinburgh
- Sustainability and Environment, London
To find out more and apply for a scholarship, visit our education page.
You can find out more about BuroHappold on the organisation’s website.
The deadline for receiving applications is Friday 7th December 2018 with interviews at the end of January 2019.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Lorraine Milne, Secretary of The Happold Foundation at email@example.com